Mathematica and Economics Links
Cool’s Economics Pack site
- Home page and download area for the only comprehensive third-party
commercial add-on for Mathematica in economics.
Illinois Mathematica & Economics Lab
- Professor Jane Leuthold and others at the University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign have been doing some very interesting work with Mathematica,
particularly as a teaching tool for undergraduate economics.
See also the
Mathematica links page maintained by the same department
- Luke is doing some interesting things with MathScript, and has some
useful code for download, including some Maximum Likelihood Estimation
Rose’s Theoretical Research Institute
- He’s a big advocate of Mathematica.
and Mathematica in Economics book
- This site contains the Solutions to problem sets in the book by Huang
Harrington’s site at Johns Hopkins
- Contains some animations of Mathematica graphs pertaining to his recent
Marcott at Purdue University
- Mathematica animations of macro and micro topics.